Thursday, July 8, 2010

Turning 21

Wow. Quite a celebration...that will not end until the end of the week. I'm not complaining!
Turning 21 in the U.S. is HUGE. You're finally legal to drink and be treated like a normal adult U.S. citizen. No more "trying" to order drinks, let's skip all of that awkwardness.

So, naturally, on your 21st birthday, everyone's goal is to get you as intoxicated as possible. My awesome friends walked into my apartment with a bottle of champagne in hand, cupcakes, flowers, gifts..I feel so special! My wonderful boyfriend took me to a really nice restaurant, my friends decorated my place with balloons. I really wasn't expecting all of that, and I can't tell you how blessed I feel.

After pre-partying at my place for a while (until midnight, when I'm actually legal) we piled into a cab and searched for any bars or clubs that weren't dead on a Tuesday night. That was impossible. We made our own party and continued to drink and chat and dance, etc.

The party continues...our big party at Mizu is on Saturday night and we're expecting over 40 people. Should be amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment