Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Flip Slide HD

I've spent the majority of my day researching Flip cams. I finally decided I want the new HD Slide. It has double the storage, and it has a touch screen that allows you to essentially "slide" through your videos and display them. Basically, it's a really good quality HD video camera that fits in your purse.
This summer I will be visiting several countries-- Mexico, Belize, Spain, France, Monaco, and Portugal. I wanted to be able to document each country in a fun way. I'm envisioning a sort of "where to eat, where to go" kind of thing. My dream has always been to write about travel/food, so I figure a Flip camera is a perfect place to start. That and my being able to travel to so many awesome places this summer (which I'm extremely thankful for).
Please don't let me forget to blog about each city I visit. This is something I need to keep up with.
As far as life these days, many people are stressing about finals and the end of the school year. Yet, I'm finding myself unusually calm about the situation. Perhaps it's because I only have 1 test and then 3 finals, but I will have about a week to study. Nonetheless, summer is just around the corner and I'm ready for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment